In this role you will be a part of cutting edge research projects working closely with classified organizations.
You will perform cyber security researches on new emerging technologies and find new breakthroughs in uncharted cyber domains.
- C programing language – a must
- practical experience with at least one of the following tools: IDA, Ollydbg, WINdbg – a must
- Experience in developing drivers & kernel modules – an advantage
- Experience in protocol research in HW, SW and network – an advantage
- Knowledge in Python – an advantage
- Ability to work Independently
- Curiosity to learning new subjects
- Determination in solving challenges
Suitable candidates can send resumes to: email@example.com